Paul M. Sheridan, III
Paul’s practice focuses on: sophisticated lifetime and testamentary estate planning; advising and providing specialized services to family offices; succession planning for closely held businesses; estate and trust administration; sophisticated income tax planning; the negotiation, preparation and review of general corporate contracts, including employment agreements, confidentiality agreements and product purchase agreements; and business transactions, including real estate transactions.
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor of Business Administration, 1985)
- Loyola University (Juris Doctor, 1988)
- Illinois (1988); U.S. Tax Court and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1989)
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois (1986)
- Chicago, Illinois State and American Bar Associations; American Institute of Certified Public Accountants