John G. (“Gerry”) Moore
Gerry’s practice focuses on: sophisticated lifetime and testamentary estate planning; forming, advising and providing specialized services to family offices; succession planning for closely held businesses; estate and trust administration; estate and trust litigation; sophisticated income tax planning; and business transactions, including real estate transactions.
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting, 1975)
- DePaul University (Juris Doctor, 1979; Masters of Law in Taxation, 1984)
- Illinois (1979); U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit (1979); U.S. Tax Court and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1980)
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois (1975)
- Illinois Super Lawyer – Estate Planning/Trusts
- Chicago, Illinois State and American Bar Associations; Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants; American Institute of Certified Public Accountants