Aurora M. DeCook
Aurora’s practice focuses on: lifetime and testamentary estate planning; providing specialized services to family offices; succession planning of closely held businesses; estate and trust administration; estate and trust litigation; business transactions, including real estate transactions; and tax compliance matters.
- Western Michigan University (Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, 2005)
- DePaul University (Juris Doctor, 2010)
- Illinois (2010)
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois (2011)
- Illinois Super Lawyer 2016 – Estate Planning and Probate.
- Chicago, Illinois State and American Bar Associations; American Institute of Certified Public Accountants